Yoga Asana For Diabetes (Sugar)
Practice of the yoga asans strengthen, flexibility, concentration of your mind and body. Yoga control blood sugar level and help to reduce stress your mind and soul.
1. Kapalbhati Yogasana
Kapalbhati yogasan is useful for diabetic patients. You should practice the very simple yogasan Kapalbhati for 2 – 3 minutes. it’s very effective for diabetes.
Steps kapalbhati yogasana :
- Cross legged position sit on the floor
- Take a deep breath and exhale slowly.
- Repeat this process for 10 times.
- It useful to control the diabetes
- Improves pancreas function.
- It helps to Reduces blood sugar levels.
- To recreate Pancreatic cells.
2. Anulom-Vilom Pranayama
Anulom-Vilom Pranayama is helpful for diabetic patients. You should practices the important and effective yoga asana for deep breathing and relaxing your mind.
Steps Anulom-Vilom Pranayama :
- Sit straight and take deep breathe your left nostril and close your right nostril using with fingertips. exhale slowly.
- Take deep breathe your right nostril and close left nostril using fingertips. exhale slowly.
- Repeat 10 – 15 times.
- It will help to reduce stress and relax your body and mind.
- It helps to Reduce Stress
- Keep relax body and mind
- It helps to controls your blood sugar levels.
Mandukasana is the best yoga asana to helps stretch pancreas and produce insulin. It helps to develop the better digestion and more flexibility for thigh. This is the best asana for diabetic patients.
Steps of Mandukasana :
- To do the Mandukasana, you must first sit down on the ground in Vajrasana pose.
- Now fist your hands and place them on your stomach in such a way that your joint comes with the navel.
- Now press your fists and place them on the abdomen.
- Touch the ground with your forehead after this.
- Bend downwards as much as you can.
- You need to hold this position for the next 20 seconds and then let it relax.
- Repeat it for five minutes, and then you can move to the next exercise.
- This is one of the best yoga asanas for the diabetes problem.
Benefits Mandukasana :
- Stimulates the pancreatic region.
- Improves the function of the glands.
- Aids in better production of insulin.
Vakrasana involves twisting of the spinal cord bone. This spinal twist helps in stimulating the internal organs responsible for producing insulin. It can also strengthen the abdomen muscles and help in losing the bulky waistline. This is one of the best yoga poses for diabetes.
Steps Vakrasana :
- Your right hand put on left knee.
- Twist your towards left direction.
- Keep straight your body.
- Do the same thing in other Direction.
- Release the pancreas.
- Fot Better Digestion.
- Extract the toxins from our body.
5. Ardha Matsyendrasana
Ardha Matsyendrasana is very tough to do for beginners. Ardha Matsyendrasana is helps to improve your functioning of the liver and pancreas. Producing insulin to control the blood sugar level. This asana is a good energizer.
Steps Ardha Matsyendrasana :
- Keep your legs straight out in front of you.
- Bend knees and keep your feet on the floor and then slide the left leg under the right leg.
- Step the right foot over the left leg now and make it stand on the floor.
- Press your right hand against the floor & place it on the right behind your buttock.
- Set arm on the left side of your right knee.
- Right knee should be pointing towards the ceiling.
- Hold this position for 30 seconds and relax.
- This move repeat for 5 minutes.
Benefits Ardha Matsyendrasana :
- It helps to massage the pancreas area.
- It’s improve the secretion of insulin.